"Above: Photograph of the Capp family used in the recent Rat Race magazine feature piece, which was quickly made infamous when reporter Patricia Wan (two-time winner of the Gootentaugen award for excellence in journalism and outspoken critic of the family’s alleged involvement in last year’s Landgraab election scandal) announced a sudden pull on the article a few days after its original publication, an action rumoured to have been in response to a warning slice of vine-cake delivered to her home address by an unknown sender.
Since the days of their notorious matriarch Cleopatra Capp, previous generations of the Capp legacy have been implicated in the counterfeiting of both MagiCoins and Simoleons, illegal Laganaphyllis simnovorii breeding rackets, inter-neighbourhood repo-gun trafficking, wonderpetal shipments and the sale of unregistered bubble machines, as well as being affiliated with multiple witchcraft syndicates and supplying unlicensed members of the public with harmful magical reagents. The family is also known for fronting several charitable enterprises, such as the late Cordelia Capp’s foundation for aspiration failure research. However, they are perhaps most famous for their feud with the rival Monty clan – a feud which on top of providing many SimNation residents with bottles of bootlegged Monty vineyard nectar, has helped firmly cement the position of current queenpin, the young Juliette Capp, after a highly-publicised and horrific episode now being called the ‘sanguine nuptials’.”
Source: The Avarix magazine profile, pg. 16, Veronaville : Violence, Money, Magic.
THE SIMS 4 PATCHING BEGINS
And don’t forget, keep checking back for new patches!
Want to know about the most recent updates to The Sims 4? Keep checking back for the latest patch notes! Studio text from email.
Severe Issues / Crashes:
- Fixed a crash in Build Mode by preventing the game from thinking fences were rooms.
- Fixed a crash in Create A Sim that could occur after the you lock and unlock your computer.
Bug Fixes / Issues:
- Fixed an issue with “Shine on Men’s Suit”, “Glitter and Abs”, “Big Hat of Shame”, “Star-Spangled Glasses” and the “Tiki Bar”, not remembering their unlocked state upon reload.
- Fixed several issues with Sims attempting to go on dates with the Reaper, resulting in non-responsive game states.The Reaper still loves ya baby, he is just too busy to go on a date with every lovelorn Sim that vies for his attention.
- Fixed several issues where babies were incorrectly hibernating within household inventories resulting in several issues:
- You can now exit Build Mode when not on your home lot if a baby was incorrectly left in the home lot inventory.
- Game no longer hangs if you attempt to split a household with a baby on the lot and in the household inventory.
- Splitting and merging households no longer results in unplayable households due to babies being left in household inventories.
- Babies are no longer left locked in the household inventory if all the other Sims in the household die.
- Babies no longer multiply if left in the Household Inventory while editing the lot via Manage Worlds.
- Fixed an issue where Gallery households that have been merged with another household were preventing Live Mode from loading.
- Adding a new Sim to a played household via Create A Sim by going from Manage Worlds will now allow you to modify their face and body.
- Lots with scaled objects (via the shift + [,] cheat) that are shared to the Gallery will now remember their enlarged state for others to enjoy.
- Fixed an issue where the game would become non-responsive when attempting to save a lot to the your library.
Source: help.ea.com Thanks enjoji! :)
Honeywell’s Sims 4 News
hot damn, so babies were practically jury rigged to sorta-kinda work on game release, huh
Dearly bruhloved we are swaggered here today to join these two bros in holy matrihomie.
i had a dream where i was going somewhere in a large group and on my way i saw a man in a magenta bikini top and silver harem pants. he looked familiar. turns out it was john mole. “i love your magenta bra” i said. he thanked me and then i tried to remember who i was. and… i was natasha una (???) and that’s how it ended.
the best sims-themed dream since I dreamed of being a private detective working for Olive Specter over suspicious cases and I found a stolen pool ladder at somebody’s garden shed
A part of me honestly wants to give Veronaville or Desiderata Valley a second chance and make them over, like idk, turning Veronaville into a larger town or at least a bit more modern in some areas, or try again with a coastal retreat for Desiderata.
Then, I remember the lots in those hoods and I’m like ugh <_>
And as I’m losing inspiration on what to do with my game, I need to do something but idk what… Send help someone :x
I’m totally biased in Veronaville’s favor, because the premades there are the msot fun in the entire game, in my opinion. But the buildings are awful, taht’s true; I downloaded some matching lots off MTS2, and it made playign much easier. Also, the hood doesn’t start being fun until you mvoe in the bin families in!
But if you aren’t interested in Veronaville, how about Meetme’s Viper Canyon? http://meetme2theriver.livejournal.com/tag/viper%20canyon It’s a really pretty hood, and it collects all the bin families with no family ties in the game. c:
Well, other than skin color, eye color, hair, the lack of eyebags, and several other things, that’s as close as I ever got this guy to look like what I imagine him to look, so? Not bad?
Except it needs more angles without angles I am nothing
Dartwing, whom I made in like 5 minutes, because she’s generic as hell.
Eveline, whose face isn’t angular enough. I want that jaw to cut glass, dammit. But at least that first pic looks like a mugshot.
Also she’s not beefy enough. :[
OKAY so it only tok me 300 years but I finally tried the CAS demo
the facial scultping IS nice, I could really get used to it. But the fabled body shaping tools suck ass. I know they had to account for clipping that would occur with animations if the skeleton was altered, so they didn’t have that much leeway, but there are places that could have been customizable without technical difficulties - wrists, ankles, knee width, ribcages (giving sims thin waists looks awful, where the fuck are their ribs), settign breasts apart or closer (with how much attention they laved on them in their cas demos, you’d think it would be a high-priority feature), so on, so on.
Also, I feel like most of the tools have a really low range before they start flashing red, am I doing something wrong? Because I can’t give all my women sick guns and that makes me sad.
anyway have some Bosmer siblings translated into sims
It’s Chapter Four of Mr. Mole! Also known as “Continuity Errors (So Many Continuity Errors.)”
you can also read it on my livejournal here
WARNINGS: horror, that’s not blood it’s paint, scary lookin’ teeth, Nervous Subject’s tragic backstory, torture (?), Ajay’s hairy back, there is no Mr. Mole in this chapter of Mr. Mole
"When you do battle with the dark, you will always lose."